Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Cute



Caleb and Logan really do like to play together. It's amazing the bond they have, being brothers.



Notice the cool 2002 Winter Olympics hat. I just had to have one when they were so popular.

3 friendly comments:

Tammie said...

How fun just wait the more Logan starts running around the more fun they will have together! They are sooo cute! We sure love 'em! And the hat's pretty cute too! ;)

Ruckman Clan said...

I am so glad that your boys are friends, I am praying that some day my girls will get there. I love the hat, I am sure that it looks better on Logan than it would on me.
Love ya

Robinson Gang said...

It was so fun having you down here. Thanks for the comment on my page. I was excited. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We are pretty boring, but that is our life. Kids, kids, and more kids to take care of. Talk to you later.

Amy