Monday, April 23, 2007

Go Alligators!


Last Saturday was our last soccer game of the season. The parents lined up and made a tunnel with our hands for the kids to run through. At the other end they got their medals. It was fun to watch them. They were so excited.

The Alligators finished the season off 1-9, but they had a great time. When we got in the car to leave Caleb said, "Mom, I've been waiting my whole life to get a medal just like this one."

2 friendly comments:

Tammie said...

That is so blasted cute! Waiting his whole life, I love it! I'm glad he had such a fun time playing soccer this year! We sure wish we were closer so we could have come to some of his games! That would have been lots of fun to watch! Way to go Caleb! We sure love you!

Ruckman Clan said...

Way to go Caleb. I have been waiting my whole life for a metal like that one and I still don't have one. We are really proud of you. Keep it up! Love ya``