
On thursday morning Logan & Caleb were playing with the couch cushions in the living room. Logan was sitting on one, then Caleb tipped it over. Logan fell and hit his head on the fireplace. I was in shock that we might actually have to go to the emergency room. It was a big gash, and knew it needed stitches. I was still in my pajamas. Sure enough he needed six stitches!
I thought maybe we would have a relaxing day after that. Oh no! Logan didn't even seem to be bothered. 
As you can see he's still the same kid, stitches and all!
7 years ago



3 friendly comments:
I am sorry. I remember that experience with Audrey. I hope that Steve was able to go with you to the ER. Looking forward to seeing you next week.
Oh no!! I still haven't dealt with that as a mother. Let's knock on wood and keep our fingers crossed. Did you go to the ER or just to the doctor?
Oh no stitches that's no fun at all! So glad it wasn't worse! It's amazing how kids make it through childhood. Heck it sounds like compared to their Dad your kids are doing really good to have not broken a bone yet;)
Love you guys and miss ya bunches!
Post a Comment