
For all you home buyers out there. We are selling! If you know anyone who might be interested let me know. $395,000 negotiable. 6 bedroom, 3 bath. Just under 3600 sq. ft. Fully fenced and landscaped.
Here is the great room. It's well, great!
The Main bath.
Master jucuzzi tub.
The theater is my favorite thing about the house. Just think of all the money you'll save by not having to go out to the movies. You can also click pause to make more popcorn in the nearby kitchen.
7 years ago



4 friendly comments:
I really hope you find a house to rent in our ward while you are building- that would be awesome!!!
I can vouch for your house! It is so nice! You guys did an awsome job with it! If we ever build a house I think I'll have you take care of all the decision making;) You are so good at it!
Where are you going to go??? If you want to rent a small, old house, talk to Dean- HAn's boss- our old house is avaliable! Better yet, I've seen some homes for sale here in PArowan! Come see us sometime! GOod luck selling!
Oh how I wish we could buy it from ya. It looks absolutely perfect! You guys are amazing!
Emily
Post a Comment