Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wildflower Festival


Last weekend we went camping up Cedar Mountain just in time for the Cedar Breaks Wildflower Festival.

We live in such an amazing place!

We did a two mile hike to alpine pond. The boys were awesome little hikers, and the wildflowers were beautiful.

It was a fun weekend up in the mountains.

5 friendly comments:

Bon said...

Oh I love the Alpine pond hike! I have got to do it soon! We really do live in such a beautiful place! I am glad the Lord brought us here to enjoy it!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

{Lindsey} said...

Yeah!!! You're back!
That is one thing I miss for sure is the mountains in Cedar, going up the canyon, all the green. The red here is pretty, don't get me wrong, but I do miss the mountains.
Have you guys moved out of your house yet?

Laurel said...

Gena! I just found your blog. Cute boys! I'm glad you're doing well. Hope you don't mind, I just wanted to say hi.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

YOu are still alive!!! HOw are you!? That looks like an awesome place to hike. HOw do you guys find out about all this cool stuff to do?

Jake said...

I love finding blogs where people post pics of Cedar and surrounding areas. It's nice to see home.

Where did you guys end up moving to?