Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Playgroup

Just letting everyone know we started having playgroup at the library instead. We are meeting every Wednesday @ 10:00 AM. We're checking out books, then having a picnic at the park after. Anyone who wants to come is welcome.

7 friendly comments:

Bon said...

Sounds awesome! We love the library so hopefully I can remember!:) Thanks for the invite!

derek said...

Can I come?

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Well now, I can't check out books anymore, but maybe I will still make it in one of these days. One time at least, for crying out loud!

Cowan Family said...

HI! Long time no see. I got your name off of Sara's blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your family. It sounds like things are going great for your family. I love to catch up on old friends. Talk to you soon!

treen+5 said...

Ahhh I'm missing it! Have some fun for me. :)

harmony marie said...

Happy Birthday Gena!

Ginger said...

Gena,
Ellie and I totally want to come, I will write it down!