
On Thursday night one of Steve's clients invited us to go watch the Real Salt Lake pro soccer team play in St. George. It was an exhibition game with Real's reserve team vs. BYU. BYU men's soccer doesn't play in the NCAA they are so good they play reserves of professional teams.
It was a little cold that night, but better than the snow in Cedar.
We thought Caleb would enjoy it, now that he is playing soccer too.
This is our friend Danny who invited us. He used to play semi-professional soccer in England. It was good to have him there to explain everything. I guess there's a lot more to soccer than I thought.
Danny used to coach Real player #34 Steve Magleby, so we got to meet him. Doesn't Caleb look excited!
7 years ago



4 friendly comments:
What a fun way to spend the evening. I am sure that Caleb love it. We all get tired at the end of a long day. There is so much more to soccer than I understand. Way to get a glimps.
Love ya!
Looks like lots of fun. Too bad it wasn't warmer. I've never sat and watched a soccer game, was it pretty exciting? I bet it was neat to learn more about it! Fun, Fun, Fun!
LUCKKEEE!
Bryan is super jealous! He LOVES soccer.
I'm excited that you are getting your landscaping done. Are you guys doing it yourself, or did you find someone that would charge a little less than an arm and a leg??
Your blog is super cute!
Love, Emily
Hey, I think that I'm going to do the Relay for Life with you guys. I need to figure out baby sitting for my kids, but I'll be going through town that weekend anyway. It would be so much fun to chat with everyone. How fun that you got to go the soccer game. I wouldn't understand a thing, but I would still have fun. It was great having Lisa and her family down. I miss us all being together, but you take what made you better from each person and better yourself and go the path that the Lord wants you to go. Love you guys.
Post a Comment