Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dirt Digging


Well, Logan is definitely a boy. He sure loves dirt. Our dirt is pretty rocky and not so easy to dig in, but he spent a while out in it.

We're hoping in the next couple of weeks we have a yard with grass. I can't wait. It will make it much more fun to spend time outside.

3 friendly comments:

Ruckman Clan said...

I agree that grass make a yard more enjoyable, but I have to agree with Logan. Dirt can be really fun. My yard will never have grass so I am learning to love the dirt.

Love ya all

Tammie said...

Oh cute those are some sweet trucks! That's pretty exciting to be getting a lawn. I know you will enjoy it lots! Just have to get a nice big sandbox so Logan can play with those giant trucks!

Love ya dump truck loads full;)

Grandma Retta said...

Is there snow covering the rocks today? It will be great to have lawn in and your yard more the way that you want it to be. The boys will have a grand time out in the yard. Love ya mom and dad Nelson