Monday, March 19, 2007

Soccer


I guess you could say I'm a soccer mom now. I'm even the assistant coach. That's funny because I've never really even played soccer. It's sure fun though. The kids are so excited to be playing on a team for the first time. They are cute too.

The first game was hilarious. Kids were picking up the ball with their hands, running the wrong way and tripping over each other. The other team even scored a goal for us. The best part was that everyone was just having fun. Including the parents. No one ever even said who won the game. It is fun.

So far "The Alligators" are 0-1, but when I asked Caleb how he thought it went, he said their team did great, and he even kicked the ball a few times.

3 friendly comments:

Tammie said...

Go Soccer Mom! Caleb looks way "cool" in his soccer uniform! We are so glad he is having a fun time!

Robinson Gang said...

How fun!! Good job soccer mom and coach. I'm going to update my page as soon as Jason downloads more pictures. Take care. We love you guys.
Robinson Gang

Ruckman Clan said...

Go Caleb Go!
Soccer is so much fun to watch, I love how exicted the kids are about it and how much they enjoy running around kicking at a ball. I think it is great that you are helping coach. Your more of a soccer mom than I am.
Have fun at each game.