1.)YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Patches Highlander(Your first pet/current car)
2.)YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Cookie Dough White Chocolate(fave ice cream/fave cookie) Sounds Yummy!
3.)YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME: G-Nels(first initial of first name/first 3 or 4 letter of last) Fly??? Whatever!
4.)YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Green Dog (fave color/fave animal) Sounds more like a clothing brand to me.
5.)SOAP OPERA NAME: Marie Cedar(middle name/birth city)
6.)STAR WARS NAME: Nelge (first 3 letter of last name/first 2 of first name) Interesting!
7.)SUPER HERO NAME: Yellow Pina Colada(2nd fave color/fave drink) non-alcoholic of course.
8.)NASCAR NAME: Gene Marion(first names of grandfathers)
9.) WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Ruth Wayne(mother and fathers middle names) Sounds more like a super hero to me.
10.)TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Wilson Washington(5th grade teachers last name/city that begins with same first initial)
11.)SPY NAME/BOND GIRL NAME: Autumn Daylily (fave season/fave flower) Oh the choices!
12.)CARTOON NAME: Strawberry Stripy(fave fruit/something you're wearing plus -ie or -y at the end)
13.)HIPPIE NAME: Yogurt Willow(something you ate for breakfast/fave tree) Sounds hippie to me.
14.)YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: Travel Decor Rain Tour(fave hobby/fave craft/fave weather element + tour) Just wierd!
Fun post Ashley!
7 years ago



6 friendly comments:
Fun post, although I have to say your gangster name isn't very scary!
Gena, that was hilarious! All the names fit you to a tee! he he he. How funny is that. I laughed pretty hard. Miss ya
cute Gena! That gave me a good laugh-
Hi! I have to admit that I found your blog off the Skinner's site!! I'm so happy to see everyone... even if it is just in internet space right now!
Why are you selling your house?
We should have our website updated pretty soon... hopefully! It's been a LONG 2 1/2 mos. since I did it!
I should really give in and just do a blog! Oh, well!
love
Tandy Liebhardt (& Damian, Alexa, Braeden, & Ella!)
Well that was interesting! ;) Looks like you guys had a grand time at Disneyland! Lots of fun memories! I hope you gave baby Walt a kiss from us!
Love you all!
Formal: So we didn't go to due to a number of "things" that came up. It was a hard decision... soon I'll blog about everything!
Post a Comment