Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SOLD!


I must admit I have a good realtor. Our house sold today for full asking price! We feel very blessed to have sold in this tough market in a month and a half. Our buyer won't be coming until July, so we'll be able to stay here until then. Then we'll begin another adventure. Moving, always moving. I guess this is what I should expect being married to a realtor.

6 friendly comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Your Realtor Rocks!! GOod Job!
And good luck with your summer moving adventure!

Sara said...

Congrats! What an adventure huh! We'll have to plan a visit so we can see your house one last time! We really do want to get to Cedar, so hopefully you don't mind house guests sometime!

Ruckman Clan said...

I am happy for you all. Congrats!

Tammie said...

I must say if we ever sell our house I will be sure to get tips from you all! That is so great especially in our current housing market! You either know what you are doing or you are dang lucky;) I believe it to be the first!

It was so fun to have you up for a visit! Love you all!

Amber Lee said...

OK, now I want to see some pictures of this house before you move out of it!

{Lindsey} said...

Wow! That did not take long at all!! And it's great that you have until July to figure out where to live and all that fun stuff. Way to go guys. Moving...not fun but not bad either.